Lessons I learned after watching the movie “Kita Kita ♡”.
1.Love Moves in mysterious ways.
2.Life isn’t perfect. Do not let ur imperfection interfere with things that makes you happy.
3. Ang Pag-ibig ay hindi nababase sa itsura. Wag kang choosy! Lol
4. The truth is, some people will come in to your life TEMPORARILY, give u a little “romantic excitement” but didn’t last long.
5. Nakakabaliw talaga ma broken hearted tol, pero PLEASE ‘wag tularan si Tonyo, pati Beer (Sappori) pinatulan tae sya! Haha
6. “BROKEN HEARTED KA LANG, HINDI KA INUTIL!”
7. 5 years, 6 years nor 10 years in a relationship doesn’t guarantee a forever. In short, WALANG FOREVER! WALA WALA WALA!
8.SOMETIMES, when you feel like shit, be with or talking to stranger is better than being alone.
9. If you’re mad, THINK (count one-to-ten), then BREATHE, before you DID or SAY something that you’ll regret for the rest of your life.
10. Too much stress can lead to temporary blindness.
11. Eat cabbage, it will boost your happy hormones.
12. Do not close your door to someone, who’s willing to enter in your life. You’ll never know baka siya na si Mr. Right. If not, then so, be it. Life is evolving anyway.
13. Love is all about sacrifices.
14.If you really really love someone, love them like theres no tomorrow.
15. LOYALTY is a MUST.
16. Life is fragile. We’re not guaranteed a tomorrow so give it everything you’ve got.
17. NOTE TO SELF: ‘Wag ma carried away sa daan, STOP, LOOK and LISTEN anu ba! (Kaya walang poreber sina Tonyo at Lea dahil dito eh)
18. At pagnahap muna yung tlagang para sayo, wag munang pakawalan. ITALI MO NA tol!
19. Huwag n’yo akong tularan, na-TOTGA (LITERAL) yong TOTGA ko. Haha
20. Last but not the least, If your planning to watch “Kita Kita”, be sure na yong mga kasama mo yung mga makakarelate ha? Yung may experience na, yung may pakiramdam! Kasi pag hindi, natapos na ang pelikula’t lahat, sasabihin ba namang “Yun lang yun?, “Wala namang nakakaiyak don”. Mapapa Asdfghjklzxcvbn ka na lang bigla.
PS: Be sure to download “Kita Kita” OST – KZ Tandingan’s version of Two less Lonely People in the World. (*wink)